Changes, especially for expatriates, can create challenges in your personal and professional lives.
The support of a Coach is essential in this time of transition, to bring an awareness of your strengths, inner growth and finding life balance while living abroad away from your home country.
Supporting you to be more confident and create a balance and fulfilled life abroad.
Explore and discover your next career opportunity abroad.
Develop your leadership skills to enhance in your career in a multicultural workplace.
Personal coaching for Expatriates
Designed to support you through this transition, to give you direction, establishing goals and to give you the focus you need to:
Rediscover your new identity in a new place
Feel more confident in a new place and language
Increase self-esteem and self-knowledge
Recognize your strengths and potential
Be more assertive in making decisions
Improve your relationships and/or family transition
Break down any limiting beliefs
Create a new life balance
Career coaching for Expatriates
For those also looking for new work opportunities abroad, providing career guidance and helping you discover the next chapter of your professional life. This framework combines your background with the new dreams your may have for your life, helping you to:
- Explore professional possibilities
- Clarify the next steps in their professional lives
- Design your elevator pitch
- Build your new resume
- Create your LinkedIn profile
Leadership Coaching for Expatriates
Focuses on the specific challenges related to relocation. It’s an opportunity to develop your global leadership capabilities as well as support and guide your career development by leveraging your expatriate experience and responsibilities. This program is for those who relocated in a new place, are committed to their personal and professional development and want to:
- Be in alignment with your leadership strengths
- Identify personal and professional goals for the assignment
- Manage cross-cultural dynamics
- Develop your global leadership skills
- Maximize your potential in the international assignment
- Create a transition plan, taking actionable steps toward your success